We received encouraging news this week as the number of Covid-19 cases continues to decline. Another positive improvement was that the State of California altered the metrics for allowing outdoor athletics, and we have successfully met that metric as of this week. In light of this, we anticipate our outdoor spring sports will be able to compete on their previously planned schedule. We are thankful that our spring sports athletes will be able to compete after being denied that opportunity last year.
We encourage our football and all spring indoor sports athletes to await further information from their coaches.
Preparations continue for the eventual return of our students to campus for in-person classroom instruction when permitted to do so safely by local health authorities. Tomorrow, our faculty and staff will be tested for Covid-19, a precautionary step prior to having our employees return to work on-campus beginning March 1.
Please continue to follow all health and safety protocols to minimize your risk of exposure and spread of Covid-19. If you have specific questions about our school's plans or response to this pandemic, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of School