Tuition does not include ancillary fees, such as the ones listed below.
- Registration/Re-Enrollment Fee: $850
Billed each year in February for the following school year.
- Technology Fee: $300
Includes iPad Protection Plan. Billed each year in August for the upcoming school year.
- eTextbooks: $100-200
Actual cost varies based on classes taken; the majority will be purchased by families through our online bookstore.
- Optional Participation Fees: Varies by student
Examples include, but are not limited to: uniforms, sports participation fees are generally billed after the beginning of each season; AP test fees; clubs; labs; trips; transportation; etc. A graduation fee is billed in January of senior year.
- Uniforms: Varies by student
Uniforms are available for purchase from Sue Mills Uniform Company online and in their Sherman Oaks store. Additionally, a Used Uniform Sale is offered each summer by our Parent Association as an alternative to purchasing new uniforms.
- LAP (Learning Assistance Program): $750 per semester Billed at the beginning of each semester
- Watch and Consult (part of LAP): $375 per semester Billed at the beginning of each semester