Tuition and Fees
In order to secure enrollment for each academic year, tuition and fees, homestay payment, and ancillary reserve fund must be paid in full upon acceptance.
The tuition and fees for the 2020-2021 school year are as follows: (Tuition and Fees for the 2020-2021 academic year will be posted in February 2020)
- Application Fee: $200
- International Student Tuition: $34,275
- International Student Tuition includes registration fee and I-20 fee as appropriate.
- International Student Insurance is required for I-20 Students: $1,470 for 10 months
- Note: Green card students must purchase their own insurance as the new California Coverage Plan does not allow for the school to purchase insurance for permanent resident students.
- Technology Fee and iPad Protection Plan: $275 (required)
- Homestay Fee: Please contact your agent or the school regarding this fee.
- Support and Advising Fee (if student is approved to live with family): $3,500
- eTextbooks: $100-200 per year (actual cost varies based on classes taken)
- Ancillary Fee Reserve Fund: $700
- International students will have an ancillary reserve fund of $700 each year to be used for their ancillary expenses as incurred.
- Any balance remaining at the end of the senior year will be refunded.
- Ancillary fees include, but are not limited to: sports participation fees, PE uniforms, AP test fees, club fees, labs, trips, transportation, etc.