Maranatha international student admissions is highly selective based on students’ academic records, English proficiency, and willingness to participate in the wide range of co-curricular and extra-curricular offerings.
Applications are only considered for full academic years, beginning in August of each year.
Applicant qualification requirements: Requirements for Grade 9-11 applicants
- Academically motivated and responsible
- Emotionally and socially mature
- Prepared for full immersion classes taught in English (Maranatha does not offer ESL)
- Interested in participation in extracurricular and co-curricular activities
- Willing to participate in Bible courses for credit each year
- Respectful of different cultures and values
Additional Admissions Details
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE SCORES: (choose one) or contact our International Admissions Coordinator for other options
- for Grade 9 recommended to be 70+
- for Grades 10-11 recommended to be 80+
iTEP scores of 4.5+
ISEE is optional for students currently living in the United States and attending a U.S. school. Students currently residing in another country or applying to Grade 10 or higher do NOT need to take the ISEE.
No other entrance tests required
- Students currently living in a country outside of the U.S. may choose to repeat a school grade to allow for adjustment in English immersion and western education. For example, students currently living in China and enrolled in Grade 9 may choose to apply for Grade 9 or 10.