I-20 and Green Card Application Checklist
NOTE: An official checklist will be sent to you as soon as you begin the online application. The details below are for your reference and preparation.
The following 9 items are required and MUST be submitted for your application to be complete.
- ONLINE APPLICATION
- ISEE TEST: If you are applying for Grade 9 and are currently studying in the United States, you are required to take the ISEE entrance exam. No other testing is required.
- REFERENCES: When you receive the official application checklist, you will submit the following reference forms to the appropriate people: Administrative Reference, Math Reference, English Reference, Pastoral Reference (if attending church). Note: All recommendations must be translated to English and be sent directly from the reference. School recommendations must include the school seal.
- TRANSCRIPT: You will submit the Transcript Request Form to the student's current school. Note: Transcripts must be translated into English and be sent directly from the school. School transcripts must include the school seal.
- CURRENT GRADES: If applying during a school year, applicants must submit their current grades in addition to their transcript (step 4 above).
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY SCORE: (TOEFL OR iTEP ACCEPTED)
- ESSAY: Students must write and submit a 1-3 page essay describing their interests, strengths, and explanation as to why they would like to attend Maranatha High School.
- PASSPORT: Submit a copy of student's passport.
- PHOTO: Submit a recent photo of the student.
- IMMUNIZATIONS: If accepted, you will be required to submit a copy of the student's immunization record.