Annual Fund Campaign
At Maranatha, our parents are the cornerstone of the school's Annual Fund campaign. We ask that each family prayerfully consider making a meaningful gift to any of the following areas of interest:*
- Greatest Need
- used where needed most, in and out of the classroom
- Scholarship/Tuition Assistance
- (1) merit based grants such as the Dean of Admissions', Principal's, and Head of School Scholarships and other grants for students who meet performance and other related qualifications; (2) financial grants for students whose parent(s) are in full-time Christian ministry; (3) grants provided to families with demonstrated and verified financial need
- gifts designated for mission activities at home and abroad, in keeping with our Christ-centered priorities of outreach and service
- gifts used for the benefit of providing first-rate athletic facilities, equipment, and programs
- The Arts
- gifts used for the advancement of performing and visual arts programs that help students discover, refine, and master their creative giftedness to the glory of God
- gifts used for the improvement of technological resources in and out of the classroom
*Once needs are met in any given area, the Board of Trustees reserves the right to direct funds for use in other areas of need.
The Capital Fund
The Capital Fund is reserved for building and refurbishing projects that come about from time to time around campus.
Other Designated Gifts
Contributions of cash, gifts-in-kind, and appreciated assets may also be given to fund mutually agreed upon projects that help expand our mission and advance our priorities.
Match Your Gift
There are many companies with "Matching Gift Programs" for employees who make contributions to a school. This is a wonderful way to instantly double or triple your contributions to Maranatha. Contact the Advancement Office or check with your company's Human Resources department about this charitable opportunity.
We thank you for considering a gift to Maranatha High School.
For more information, please contact:
Maranatha High School Advancement Office