We desire as a community to pursue truth and promote academic excellence. We work with perseverance to gain knowledge, discipline, insight, and wisdom; to develop the skills to think logically, critically, and masterfully; and, as leaders, to skillfully communicate these truths.
- He [Jesus] answered“, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with your entire mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Luke 10:27
- “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’” John 14:6
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.” II Timothy 1:7
- “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” II Timothy 2:15
- “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.” Psalm 119:10
- “Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance.” Proverbs 1:5
- “Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold.” Proverbs 3:13-14