Contributions That Provide
“The Maranatha Experience” to all qualified students. We are thankful that as our mission to offer a quality college preparatory education in an intentional Christ-revering context becomes better known, we are experiencing growth and expansion. For the past few years, we have been able to keep costs affordable for our families. However, with such blessings of growth, and our commitment to maintaining affordability and increasing quality, comes the need to raise additional charitable gifts and donations to supplement the tuition revenues.
We are so grateful for the many friends, alumni, parents and family members who generously provide additional resources to undergird our life-transforming mission. Your gifts provide budget relieving support that is sourced through our school's Annual Fund and Capital Fund.
THE ANNUAL FUND - Through the Annual Fund, you may direct gifts to support any one of six areas of personal interest to you:*
- Greatest Need
- used where needed most, in and out of the classroom
- Scholarship/Tuition Assistance
- (1) merit based grants such as the Dean of Admissions', Principal's, and Head of School Scholarships and other grants for students who meet performance and other related qualifications; (2) financial grants for students whose parent(s) are in full-time Christian ministry; (3) grants provided to families with demonstrated and verified financial need
- gifts designated for mission activities at home and abroad, in keeping with our Christ-centered priorities of outreach and service
- gifts used for the benefit of providing first-rate athletic facilities, equipment, and programs
- The Arts
- gifts used for the advancement of performing and visual aerts programs that help students discover, refine, and master their creative giftedness to the glory of God
- gifts used for the improvement of technological resources in and out of the classroom
*Once needs are met in any given area, the Board of Trustees reserves teh right to direct excess funds for use in other areas of need.
THE CAPITAL FUND - The Capital Fund is reserved for building and refurbishing projects that come about from time to time around campus.
Other Designated Gifts - Contributions of cash, gifts-in-kind, and appreciated assets may also be given to fund mutually agreed upon projects that help expand our mission and advance our priorities.
|Please contact Maranatha's Advancement Office with any questions. We are here to assist you!
|Administrative Assistant/Database Coordinator