Contributions That Provide
“The Maranatha Experience” is a distinguished college preparatory education established within an intentional Christ-revering context. Over the past 50 years, our mission to provide this experience to all qualified students has brought continual blessing of tremendous growth and expansion to our school. With such blessings of growth, and our commitment to maintain affordability and quality, comes the need for ongoing support through charitable giving.
We are grateful for the many friends, alumni, parents and family members who generously provide additional resources to undergird our life-transforming mission. Your gifts provide budget relieving support that is sourced through our school’s Annual Fund and Capital Fund.
THE ANNUAL FUND - Through the Annual Fund, you may direct gifts to support any one of six areas of personal interest to you:*
- Greatest Need
- used where needed most, in and out of the classroom
- Scholarship/Tuition Assistance
- (1) merit based grants such as the Dean of Admissions', Principal's, and Head of School Scholarships and other grants for students who meet performance and other related qualifications; (2) financial grants for students whose parent(s) are in full-time Christian ministry; (3) grants provided to families with demonstrated and verified financial need
- gifts designated for mission activities at home and abroad, in keeping with our Christ-centered priorities of outreach and service
- gifts used for the benefit of providing first-rate athletic facilities, equipment, and programs
- The Arts
- gifts used for the advancement of performing and visual arts programs that help students discover, refine, and master their creative giftedness to the glory of God
- gifts used for the improvement of technological resources in and out of the classroom
*Once needs are met in any given area, the Board of Trustees reserves the right to direct funds for use in other areas of need.
THE CAPITAL FUND - The Capital Fund is reserved for building and refurbishing projects that come about from time to time around campus.
Other Designated Gifts - Contributions of cash, gifts-in-kind, and appreciated assets may also be given to fund mutually agreed upon projects that help expand our mission and advance our priorities.
|Please contact Maranatha's Advancement Office with any questions. We are here to assist you!
|Administrative Assistant/Database Coordinator